Senior IT Project Manager (Financial services)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is an IT software development company part of a leading American financial institution rated in Forbes, with over 150-year tradition in its industry.
The ideal candidate is well versed in leading cross functional teams, managing/working with vendors, tracking/monitoring financials (Cash/Labor), developing and maintaining project/resource plans, delivering artifacts required for our governance processes, managing Risks/Issues, and reporting project status to various stakeholders.
▪ At least 5 years of experience in project management, with a focus on the financial service industry
▪ Technology background is a plus
▪ Background in integration of business applications
▪ English fluency
▪ Experience with JIRA
▪ Experience Waterfall and Agile
▪ PMP (Preferred)
▪ People skills
▪ Integrity, ethical behavior, consistent
▪ Strong at building trust
▪ Strong business relationship mindset
▪ Verbal communication
▪ Strong at building teams
▪ Conflict resolution, conflict management
▪ Critical thinking, problem solving
▪ Understands, balances priorities
▪ Setting project goals and developing plans to meet those goals
▪ Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
▪ Define, identify and allocate project resources
▪ Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
▪ Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
▪ Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
▪ Conducting risk assessments for projects
▪ Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
▪ Manage all aspects of financials including forecasting, invoicing, and monthly accruals