Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Are you a graduate and ready for building your future in financial services?
If the answer is definitely YES, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
Here you can find out what BDO is offering to you:
Job domain: AUDIT & FINANCIAL SERVICES
Career level: Junior professional, at the beginning of a thrilling career with a basic accounting experience.
What is needed for this job:
- Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance are preferred;
- Accounting knowledge;
- Good command of English and good MS Office abilities;
- Communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit.
- Availability to travel.
What are you going to experience in our team as a Junior Auditor:
-Perform audit missions in companies from various fields such as industry, services, finance, energy, public utilities, oil and gas, FMCG;
-Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information and prepare worksheets;
- Help your coordinators to generate conclusions and to examine audit reports, tax returns and declarations;
-Travel frequently in our country and work from our customers` offices
-Collaborate with different professionals from our organization
-Directly interact with our clients in order to get various information from their financial statements.
What do we offer:
• Personal & professional growth;
• Onboarding program;
• Career journey;
• Training programs;
• Extra-salary benefits such as meal tickets, private medical insurance, work from home & flexible program, gym membership and many more.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
- Perform accounting for clients from various fields of activity;
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at confidentialitate [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.