Python Data Processing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Inetum Romania active
View all jobs Python Data Processing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Minimum 3 years of application development in Python with focus on Data (Analysis, Transformation, DataScience); experience with Pandas and/or Numpy, Matplotlib, QT;
• Database: PostgreSQL/MySQL/SQL Server, NoSQL, MsAccess;
• AWS Services: Lambda, StepFunc, Rds, DynamoDB, Sqs/Sns, Amplify; experience with AWS Python CDK;
• Methods: TDD, OOP, XP, design patterns;
• BI/DataViz: PowerBI, Amazon Quicksight;
• Devtools: Github, Git, Jenkins;
• Project/ticketing tools: Jira;
• Previous work experience in Agile teams/projects;
• Education: bachelor’s degree in computer science studies or equivalent ;
• Experience in VBA/VB is a plus (MSExcel and MSAccess);
• Good level of English, French is a plus.
• Python applications development in desktop mode or in Cloud AWS;
• Application maintenance/refactoring in response to technical evolutions or business change requests;
• Application support in response to service disruptions or incidents;
• Application transformation to Python using existing VBA code base;
• Data analytics and visualization: preparation, integration, modeling, visualization;
• Ensure proper documentation of all solutions and changes developed and released in production;
• Overall responsible for following entire software development lifecycle (functional and technical specifications, developments, IT testing, production deployment and support) for tactical tools;
• Ensure very good communication with internal / external stakeholders