Area Sales Manager - West - for Bosch Rexroth Sales SRL
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 30,500 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With its cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, the company is the partner for machines and plants.
The company's drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. Bosch Rexroth inspire its customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services - from fully connected applications to the factory of the future.
Bosch Rexroth represents a one-stop source for all drive and control technologies and provides productive, energy-efficient and customized solutions. The Company has a history of more than 200 years, production and customizing sites in 20 countries and sales associates in 80 countries.
Changing scenes on the theater, production lines that automatically adapt to new products in the factory of the future, always sufficient power for moving slice gates that weigh several metric tons and mobile machines for narrow forest trails or the largest construction sites in the world: Creating movement is company's driving force.
In 2007 Bosch Rexroth opened its first plant in Romania and focused ever since on producing linear industrial and assembly technologies, electric drive and mobility solutions, industrial hydraulics and solutions for the 4.0 industry
To increase its competitiveness and production efficiency, Bosch Rexroth had implemented the most modern industrial technologies.
- University degree in technical field (mechanical / automation)
- At least 3 - 4 years professional experience in a similar role
- Strong industrial and technical sales background
- Advanced English knowledge (German knowledge is an advantage)
- Good MS Office knowledge
- CRM software knowledge
- Self-motivated, hands-on approach, well organized
- Customer focused
- Availability for business trips
- Open to continuous theoretical and practical development
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Working in this role you will experience a professional working environment; you will be a part of a young and ambitious team and will gain a broad experience and a complete overview of the value stream from component sales to projects.
The future Area Sales Manager will be in charge of implementing the Regional Business Development Strategy in the West Region of Romania
At the same time the future Area Sales Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Increase of market share for Bosch Rexroth Products within the region
- Responsible for customers performance including sales strategy, new product introduction, market observation
- Acquisition planning and management on regional level
- Pre-selling activities aligned with the Business Unit and acquisition strategy for specific customers
- Planning and Reporting according to procedures
- Perform different sales-related duties
Responsible for West Romanian Regions