Group Leader Quality Management and Processes, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a University degree in the Technical field;
- You have experience in Quality and Leadership;
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have an analytical way of thinking and problem solving skills;
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to take decisions;
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will lead the team of 11 associates in 3 pillars: Quality management system, Shared services and Engineering product quality;
- You will continue the development of our process landscape and library;
- You are going to shape strategies for process alignment ensuring their integrity, consistency and harmonization between the departments in our organization and our Bosch partner units worldwide;
- You are going to prepare, perform and follow-up internal and external audits, assessments and certifications (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 17025, IATF 16949, A-SPICE);
- You will set and steer costs, while ensuring benchmark services to our partner;
- You will have the chance to continuously improve our processes based on partner feedback;
- You will be in charge with competence management, setting targets, defining and meeting KPIs on delivery, quality and cost;