Junior HelpDesk Administrator
Want to be a hero? - Join the # 1 technology company, awarded Best Employer in IT&C.
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that.
What the mind can believe we can achieve! We are driven by our values and one of #Nobel values teaches us that together we can achieve greatness.
Don’t worry if you are at the beginning. Our Buddy program will help you all the way to the onboarding.
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Administrator to join our Internal IT team to create the best internal IT experience through strong collaboration across internal functions.
- Resolve various technical problems ranging from PC's, Laptop’s, hardware, software, network printers
- Troubleshoot user accounts, creation, deletion, permissions on the file server, password change/reset
- Solve and updated tickets received on IT Helpdesk
- Email: Create email accounts, distros, aliases, archives user support
- Support for remote users
- Inventory, monthly and yearly cleanup
- Purchase IT small equipment's (laptops, PCs, printers, accessories)
- University Degree in Telecommunications / Computer Science
- First professional experience in IT support and / or IT administration
- English communication skills
- Will to learn and improve your IT skills
- Great communication skills and desire to offer IT support
- Positive and optimistic approach to problem-solving
- Team player
- A “can do” approach to work
- Persistence and to seek alternative solutions
- To do things before being asked or forced by events
- International company with international mindset
- Unique team spirit and informal work environment
- Training opportunities and career growth program
- Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will support you and help you grow
- Additional perks as part of our culture: parties, team buildings, diverse Fun at Work activities every month