Procurement Trainee with French
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment. If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
You may be perfect for the role if you are:
- A second year or third year student;
- Passionate to learn more about the business and procurement processes;
- Curious and organized;
- A good communicator, both in English and in French;
- An experienced magician in MS Office.
- Take part in various activities regarding our procurement department (providing support for suppliers , discuss with other departments the needs for orders, etc.).
- Provide support in purchase of products, equipments and services;
- Offer support in quality check of the purchase requisitions created by internal partners and process them following the procedures;
- Help your team in any difficulties or problem that might occur with respect to deliveries;
- Provide support for market research at the request of the internal partners;
- Provide support for issues related to on hold invoices in DART/ Oracle.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.