Identity and Access Management Specialist
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Experience on working in global organizations and on multi-year complex projects.
• Strong knowledge of Identity and Access Management principles, Privileged Access Management and RBAC
• Strong knowledge of Windows and related security model
• Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Domains, GPOs etc.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum, Jira, Confluence
• Follow agile principles.
• Demonstrable collaboration and communications skills
Technical experience of some of the following technologies:
• CyberArk or other Privileged Access Management Solutions
• Provide direction and support to team members in a consultant/ implementer capacity within the areas of Security, Assurance and Audit.
• Applying experience and working knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Unix/ Linux, CyberArk, and Power Broker.
• Able to undertake technical reviews of design artefacts and designs covering Operating System, Business Processes and Brokered Access, providing guidance on best practice.
• Liaise with Audit Teams, both internal and external, to understand their requirements and be able to transfer this to the teams.
• Ability to engage at technical level with IT Support Teams.
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment.