Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Receivable Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We care about giving people a better way forward. If you are passionate about numbers and have a keen eye for details, then this is where your adventure starts in Michelin.
What will you bring to the team?
- Economic background;
- Good level of English;
- Good level of French would be a plus;
- Good accounting knowledge;
- Team spirit and can do attitude.
- Prepare, make and record accounting entries in accordance with deadlines;
- Manage day-to-day activities and performance and provide the necessary validations for operational deliverables;
- Liaise with auxiliary accounting and upstream/downstream activities in order to ensure information is updated within prescribed deadlines;
- Control different reconciled items in auxiliary accounting (invoice/order, bank statement/payment, receipts/customer lettering, etc.);
- Reconcile auxiliary account balances with general ledger; analyze and correct variances;
- Produce accounts justifications and analyze accounts in accordance with accounting quality standards and provide accounts to internal and external customers;
- Monitor unsettled items in auxiliary accounting (blocked invoices, suspense accounts, etc.) and initiate analyses and actions required for their resolution;
- Perform self-assessments within your remit in accordance with internal controller's instructions and on schedule;
- Perform critical control and preparation tasks to produce monthly accounts and close books on time (checks, complex or confidential account booking, account closing program…);
- Provide all the necessary assistance and data to the auditors or tax/regulatory controllers to ensures their certifications without qualified opinion or absence of anomalies;
- Apply the receipts from the customers based on the bank statements;
- Perform the bank reconciliation;
- Monitors and book the currency hedges initiated by the credit;
- Process customer service requests received;
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.