Senior Environmental Consultant
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust.
As a KPMG employee your career progression follows a well-defined career path where you have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG: The Intrapreneurship Program, Non Executives Millennial Board, Coaching Program etc.
Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/Environmental Science/ Ecology/Economics or other relevant technical fields, with an excellent academic record. A Master’s degree in Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering or Economics would be a plus.
• Technical certification in related areas (e.g. waste management, environmental management systems) would be a plus.
• Relevant previous experience, internships, out of the box experiences (e.g. volunteering projects) and/or international exposure would be a plus.
• Knowledge of general sustainability concepts and of national environmental legislation.
• Strong interest in developing own knowledge and experience in sustainability.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• Fluent written and spoken English with a focus on professional report/memo writing and use of appropriate business/technical language. Any relevant certification (IELTS, Toefl or Cambridge) would be a plus.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams.
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
• Strong commitment to excellence and professional and personal growth.
We are currently seeking a Senior Consultant to join our Environment Team in Bucharest
You will continue offering outstanding Sustainability Advisory services to our clients. We are seeking an experienced and talented person able to work to the highest professional standards, share ideas and create innovative, market leading solutions.
As senior consultant/AM, you will be actively involved in a wide range of projects (e.g waste management, waste traceability audit, environmental impact and environmental due diligence studies, sustainability reporting and assurance, etc.), and will gain access to a variety of strategic clients, business sectors and projects. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and professional capabilities through day-to-day activities, as well as through dedicated training courses.
What else is in it for you? What do we offer?
• A fast paced environment and an extraordinary team with great mentoring opportunities.
• The possibility to fulfill your potential through various training courses and gain additional professional qualifications.
• Career advancement opportunities.
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.