HR Administrator - 1 year temporary contract
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the Administrative team within the HR Department, the HR Administrator will handle the Allianz Services Romania employees paperwork, having the following responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive HR Administration and support to the Company across HR administrative aspects;
- Act as a contact point for all HR Administrative queries;
- Support the HR team as required in updating HR database (employee database, seniority in work, annual leave information, personal employment files, monthly timesheet);
- Manage and update the internal database to ensure employee records are accurate and up to date;
- Record absence and report monthly into department heads;
- Process documentation associated with probationary reviews;
- Help in the onboarding process by contacting candidates and schedule the signing date at the office, sending them the employment process and collecting HR Administration related documents from the candidates;
- Assist HR Manager in liaising with employees and Occupational Health provider in the organization of medicals, health surveillance and ad hoc appointments with the Occupational Health service;
- Work closely with the HR Manager to ensure a high quality of HR Service is delivered to the business;
- Assist payroll process and administer the compensation & benefits structure as required;
- Provide HR monthly reports – globally or locally, as required;
- Prepare and issue employee contracts to potential employees;
- Manage leavers process and associated administrative tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year in HR Administration;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point;
- Good knowledge of Romanian Labor Legislation and of the employment law;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Rigorous and accurate working style;
- Helpful and people oriented skills.
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Integrity and trust;
- Professional and confident.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets