Java Developer for Online Shop Platform team in Access
About he company
As part of United Internet Group, with more than 9400 employees and 25 million fee-based customer contracts, we are Europe’s leading internet specialist and largest hoster. Building the roof for strong brands such as 1&1, IONOS, STRATO, GMX, WEB DE, MAIL COM, 1&1 Versatel and the Drillisch Online brands, United Internet offers a broad portfolio of Internet access products and cloud applications.
Present in Romania since 2003, we are an Engineering Centre that lives and breathes technology.
Our engineering culture is shaped by the use of cloud native technologies, microservices combined with a DevOps attitude and an innovative mindset. We have a customer centric culture where every colleague is a contributor to our products’ design and success working closely with teams in Bucharest and abroad. Our strength lies in our team spirit and a positive and respectful interaction. In Romania, we have passionate teams sustaining the business segments of Access/Telecommunication, Mail & Media and Hosting, working and enjoying the 1&1 culture together.
- Contribute to projects that have as scope new platform creation for the 1&1 Mobile and DSL eShops, based on Java 11, Spring Boot 2.x and microservices
- Be in charge of conceptual design, implementation, unit and intergration testing of the new microservices
- Assume ownership of the whole development lifecycle
- Work in a distributed team
We are currently looking for a colleague to help us further develop these great products:
- Good experience with Spring (Spring Boot, WebFlux, Redis) and/or Java EE
- Good experience with SQL (PostgreSQL), REST-API, Gradle
- Unit- and Integration tests with Junit experience
- Strong understanding of data structures, design patterns, concurrency, and scalability
- Docker, Kubernetes experience would be a plus
- Frontend experience would be a plus (Angular or /and React, TypeScript)
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in new scripting languages, frameworks and technologies. Deadline and detail-oriented
- Good communication and collaboration skills