1st Level Support Engineer in Telecommunications with English and French
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Cerinte
To be successful in the role you must have:
• Understanding of telecommunication networks and network elements or be passionate about technology.
• Knowledge about 2/3/4 G arhitecture
• Proficient in English and French - written and spoken.
• Ability to react quickly, communicate and collaborate.
• Perseverance, interest in documenting and problem-solving, practical spirit, advising, helping, and developing others, tact, understanding, ambition, self-confidence.
• Analytical technical thinking.
• Availability to work in 24/7 shifts
• Be responsible for the coordination, support, management, and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
• Constitute first/ single point of contact for specific software and hardware solutions delivered to customers.
• Be responsible for the opening of customer trouble tickets and receiving orders request, in various types of applications.
• Detect any events related to specific service performance or quality provided to the customer, report them, and act accordingly, in order to tackle them.
• Initiate functional issues of incidents, trend analysis of end-user performance and faults to early identify customer incidents or problems
• Actively participates in the development of new solutions to implement customer requirements
Schedule: Shits 24/7
Initial assignment of 6 months with possibility to extend