Working Student in Health Safety Environment, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You are an Undergraduate Student or Master program student (preferably technical or environmental fields)
- You hold good PC operating skills (preferably Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and Power Point);
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You have good communication skills;
- You are team oriented and able to work with deadlines;
- You have a reliable and good working attitude.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription;
- Accident insurance;
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Opportunity to attend conferences;
- Bookster subscription.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform;
- Lunch discounts.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will monitor Health, Safety, and Environmental hazards;
- You will prepare weekly and monthly reports;
- You will have an active contribution in HSE events and projects;
- You will offer support in HSE awareness campaigns;
- You will perform risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced.