SW Developer for Special Applications Web (1.5 years contract)
We are looking for a passionate Software Developer to support us in developing a suite of solutions for the entire Continental organization using guidelines and methodologies specific to the automotive industry.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze software specifications and estimate effort for assigned low to medium complexity modules/components based on the information received from technical responsible (e.g. Software Project Manager, Project Manager);
- Decide on the delivery of the technical content with the technical responsible;
- Be responsible or contribute in defining software design for allocated low to medium complexity modules/components and documents this step;
- Be responsible for implementing low to medium complexity modules/components according to established software specifications & design.
Software Specifications & Support
- Create test specifications and execute tests for allocated low to medium complexity modules components;
- Organize reviews after each development phase, for all work products, according to the development process;
- Implement agreed updates and document the result;
- Support and maintain existing solutions.
- Studies in a relevant field: Business/Economics Science/Economics - Information Technology;
- Experience as software developer using Microsoft C#, .NET and MS/Oracle SQL Technologies;
- Very good English language skills;
- Experience working based on Agile methodology is a plus.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.