Internal & External Communications Trainee
Bringing health through food to as many people as possible, guided by our 4 values: HUMANISM, OPENESS, PROXIMITY and ENTHUSIASM (HOPE).
These values reflect the way we treat each other as individuals, but also the world around us. They helped us grow every year and share our vision with the whole world.
This way Danone Group unites individuals from different locations and cultures that are living the same values. We have over 100.000 colleagues, we are active in over 140 countries and we are the prefered brand of over 900 mil consumers!
Globally, Danone Group is No. 1 for Fresh Dairy Products, bringing a legacy of almost 100 years in producing yogurts. Danone holds No.2 market position worldwide for Early Life Nutrition, considering the markets it operates.
In Romania we are present ever since 1997 and we produced our first yogurt in our Bucharest factory in 1999. Since then we produce over 1 mil yogurts daily and we are leader of local yogurts market. Our secret: the teamwork and collaboration of 400 colleagues all around the country.
Find out more accessing: http://www.danone.ro/ or http://www.danone.com/
YOU are the one we are looking for if you can find yourself in the following:
• You have some working experience in any area (HR, Communication, PR, Advertising, etc.);
• You are genuinely interested in communication area;
• You see yourself as a learner, willing to invest time and effort to improve your competences;
• Friends describe you as enthusiastic, with a positive and constructive spirit;
• You focus on quality & results;
• Just like us, you are also a team player;
• Your communication & interpersonal skills are something you (and your colleagues) are proud of;
• You have a proactive attitude and you are really good at planning and organizing.
As part of the Internal & External Communications trainee, you will be responsible for:
•Involvement in various internal and external projects, acting as a team member providing support for the tasks assigned;
•Coordination of factory visits for various groups: kids, adults, including spokesperson role for both internal and external related communication;
•Handling logistics for Internal Communication projects, events and activities, under supervision;
•Management of Danone Romania Facebook page content;
•Offer support for the creation of the Internal newsletter;
•Developing various presentations and internal communication announcements;
•Various internal events, including brand related ones ;
•Health & Nutrition internal animation;
•Assisting the Communication Manager in his / her tasks.