SPAM – PHISHING Analyst with French
Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure. SPAM-Phishing analyst is in charge with analyze the external threats like phishing and spam emails and log them in incident management tool.
What you will do:
- Prevent a security breach by analyzing the suspicious emails reported by the users;
- Run a technical analyze of the header, body, any links and the attached files with the appropriate tools;
- Categorize malicious URL and use the security tools to detect malicious attachments.
- Work in close relationship with SOC (Security Operations Center) Cyber Defence team for detailed investigations;
- Provide the analysis results to the users;
- Report to CERT all phishing cases, as well as any relevant cases by email using their address.
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer support/technical support.
- Graduate / Postgraduate;
- Fluent in English is mandatory, French – B1;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Understanding of external cyber threats like Phishing, malware and virus attacks;
- Ability to perform incident review and assessment (risk analysis, user activity, access anomalies and threat activity.
- Nice to have IT Security background;
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different stakeholders, different IT applications…);
- Pragmatism skills and analytical thinking to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place. Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Société Générale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.