Working Student in Innovation Management, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have University studies in progress
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
You will play a key role in implementing innovation frameworks within Engineering Center Cluj. Activities will focus on supporting, implementing and driving forward our innovation activities by:
- Be involved in all phases of innovation management: from search fields definition to a potential business model validation on the market
- Act as ambassador of innovation within the organization
- Interact with different hierarchical levels
- Promote our initiatives on internal channels
- Organize workshops and events
- Study best practices and propose new initiatives
- Support innovation teams with market analysis/interviews
This job is a great fit if you like to leave a mark in the world and have already thought of setting up your own company.