Quality Engineer for Software - VNI CCN TSR
As a Software Quality Engineer your responsibilities will be to:
* Establish the SW Quality strategy for allocated projects;
* Check the process conformance and quality allocated projects;
* Participate in project milestone reviews;
* Collaborate with project management team in order to reach the defined quality targets;
* Report quality status to relevant parties;
* Perform, prepare and participate to internal and external assessments;
* Plan and track corrective and preventive actions on own area. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in a relevant technical relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, ...);
* Knowledge of software development process (ASPICE) and quality assurance activities;
* Understanding of embedded systems;
* Knowledge in C programming;
* Advanced level of English;
* Good communication, team-working, moderation and presentation skills;
* Knowledge and experience with quality standards (IATF, ASPICE) will be a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.