IT Data Analyst
The IT Data Analyst will identify the best opportunities to use data analysis, graphic design and/or programming expertise to depict software development, Supply Chain, financial, business systems/ operations/ functions/ product line data visually and accurately and in ways that are accessible, engaging, innovative, and relevant to target audiences. This person's goal is to solve problems and inform decision-making through innovation, collaboration, and technical expertise.
• Provide objective and transparent analysis of digital data, using proven methodologies to identify areas for improvement and opportunities for investment in order to achieve Organization’s Strategic aims.
• Collaborate with Digital team colleagues, different departments, SMEs, and testers to solve problems and convey key messages using data visualization approaches, techniques, and methods.
• Have an advanced understanding of analytics and other Business Intelligence tools, and the ability to explain technical complexities to non-technical colleagues.
• Identify programmatic challenges and leading indicators to present the problems as well as solutions.
• Develop intuitive, attractive, and interactive data visualizations using internal data for dashboards, reports, and presentations
• Create prototypes, develop user-centric applications, advising on technical specification and researching new techniques
• Provide technical solutions using Process Automation Tools, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
• Work closely with the Product Owners to ensure the delivery of a quality product in a timely manner
• Polytechnical/ASE(Cibernetics)/Bucharest University Degree, Master student or Fresh graduate
• 1 yr experience in Digital/ IT