MySQL Cloud Business Development Consultant - English speaker - 1 year contract
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• 1-4 years of experience making outbound sales calls or in offering customer/ sales support
• Knowledge of database software market is preferable
• Customer service or sales experience is necessary
• High energy and desire to interact with people
• Ability to organize, analyze and carry out detailed qualification with prospects and customers
• Excellent English and written communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and a team player
• University degree preferred
Working within MySQL’s Sales organization, this individual will team with members of MySQL Inside and Field Sales organizations in their assigned territory to maximize pipeline development from our Demand-to-Close program.
• Use analysis, CRM systems and internet tools to efficiently prospect and prioritize sales leads.
• Contact marketing generated leads and follow a qualification process in order to identify prospects that are appropriate for sales opportunities.
• Support the inside and field sales representatives in territory with proactive approach to building pipeline and collaborative efforts to build strategies and execute marketing plans.
• Meet daily outbound call quota and monthly-qualified lead quota.
• Project a professional, high quality image to potential MySQL users and customers when answering inbound customer calls and when making outbound calls.
• Use CRM system to track lead activity and qualification progress and use system tools to pass qualified leads as appropriate.
• Document and communicate information gathered during qualification process calls.
• Meet monthly target on leads passed to sales representatives, opportunities resulting from leads and bookings resulting from conversions.
MySQL is the world's most popular open source database software. Many of the world's largest organizations, including Yahoo!, Alcatel, The Associated Press, Suzuki and NASA rely on MySQL for their critical business applications.
We are looking for passionate, skilled, globally minded thinkers and doers who themselves live and breath the online world we are serving. We are very much about technical innovation, but at the end of the day our goal is financial success for all involved. At Oracle, you can advance on your career as a domain expert or as a manager and leader.