Internship | Forensic team
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Join our Forensic team if:
- You are smart, young (2nd/3rd year/fresh graduate or master student/graduate in economics, science or a technical field) and eager to learn and develop;
- You have very good analytical skills;
- You are eager to solve problems, have initiative and curiosity;
- You are a good communicator in English;
- Multitasking is in your blood and you know how to prioritize;
- You have entrepreneurial spirit (as in - working alone comes easy), but you are also a very good team player.
Working in the Deloitte Forensic team is both challenging and exciting. You will:
- Participate in client serving teams. You will do your best to help our clients address their challenges and to reach project objectives;
- Discuss with many parties including employees of our client and third parties, form the data basis and gather meaningful information to reach project objectives;
- Participate in engagements focused on Fraud, Anti-bribery and corruption, investigations, or advisory services related to AML/CTF, FATCA;
- Participate in whistleblowing engagements. Communicate with individuals via telephone / web application to ensure prompt and effective communication between whistleblowers and final clients;
- Conduct telephone and internet research to verify the employment, education, etc. data provided by job candidates, based on previous work history;
- Analyze and evaluate data based on the data collected;
- Review policies, procedures and various processes with the aim to make recommendations.
What we offer
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
- Exposure to diverse industries and businesses
- Part-time or full-time job (it’s up to you) in a friendly team
- Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues
We give you the means and the know-how, while you have the inspiration and enthusiasm. You're in charge of your career. Start here and explore how far you can go. Get inspired at Deloitte!
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.