Development Quality Engineer (HW) for VNI HMI - TSR
* Plan Quality Assurance activities for Hardware discipline within the project's life cycle;
* Monitor compliance to the defined process and quality of the work products;
* Identify gaps and non-conformances;
* Drive the definition of improvement actions for the non-conformances and track their implementation to closure;
* Communicate non-conformances & their associated risks to relevant stakeholders and escalate as per defined strategy;
* Support of the development team for internal and customer driven assessments or audits;
* Guide the Hardware project team through coaching when the defined processes and guidelines are not correctly understood;
* Contribute to process definition and process improvement;
* Contribute to worldwide Development Quality strategic improvement projects.
* University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Computer science, Electronics, Automatic Control and Computing Engineering);
* 2-3 years experience in Electrical or Quality Assurance;
* Knowledge about development process and methodologies;
* Knowledge of Hardware engineering methods and tools (e.g. requirements management, testing, configuration and change management);
* Knowledge of quality standards (e.g. VDA, IATF 16949 etc.); auditing experience is a plus;
* Knowledge of quality tools and problem-solving techniques;
* Ability to work under pressure and to quickly learn new things;
* Knowledge of coaching and training techniques, Planning and organization skills, Proactiveness, Analytical capability, Communication skills;
* Good command of English (speaking & writing).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.