Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant – Remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NonStop Consulting active
View all jobs Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant – Remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – the fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
What do you need?
• Communication skills – Recruitment is a job in which you communicate a lot with candidates/clients and you make around 50-60 calls per day. So having the ability to communicate efficiently is required for the role.
• Positivity and Drive – Having a positive mind-set and the motivation to apply what you plan will help you both make more money and further develop yourself in the company, besides that we have a really positive and enjoyable culture and environment in the Bucharest office and we plan on keeping it that way!
• It is required to be a proficient English speaker!
What will you do?
• Advertise – Source new candidates in as many ways as you can find in order to maintain a constant influx of high calibre professionals.
• Communicate with both clients and candidates – It is a phone sales based role so most of the time you will be on the phone either chasing clients or finding the dream candidate for the role you have been working on.
• Develop your market – Our consultants focus on a niche markets, so you will get to know your market better and better in order to set up connections and get results.
What is in it for you?
• Chance to progress based on meritocracy - when you hit your targets we create a new vacancy for you in order to progress, rather than waiting for someone to leave. The average progression time from entry-level to a management role is around 2 years, but has previously been done in less time by particularly motivated candidates.
• Industry unrivalled, award-winning training program - you can build your way up with extensive support provided to you along the way. The focus at the beginning of your NonStop career is on training, learning everything from 0 and making sure you progress to further stages of training only after you have accomplished the goals set for previous trainings. This way you receive a solid base in order to further develop yourself!
• Uncapped commission - your first year on target earnings at about €30,000, performance dependent. With this role you get commission on every placement you make that has successfully went through and by achieving more targets the commission percentage you receive will be increased – ranging from 8% to 40% once you become fully autonomous.
Telephone Interviews are taking place as and when strong candidates become available, if you are interested do not delay and send across your CV today.
Want to learn more? Get in touch with Alexandru Jerbas at NonStop Consulting.