Demand & Supply Planning Intern
The Demand & Supply Planning intern will be responsible for assisting DSP team in meeting both departmental and corporate objectives. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to become an instrumental part of the daily supply chain activities, including reporting, analytics, forecasting, purchase order creation and maintenance of database.
Join us and you will:
- Start every morning with your favorite Nespresso blend
- Receive a monthly income of aprox.1850 lei net (this includes the salary and meal tickets)
- Have access to thousands of books from the Bookster library
- Have a medical subscription with Medicover and a Group Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Program with Generali
- Participate at various development programs
- Have a 5 months work contract, with the possibility of extension
- Undergraduate or graduate business student with/or pursuing major in Supply Chain Management.
- Solid analytical skills and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Handle multiple activities simultaneously and ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks.
- SAP, Power BI, Analysis for Office applications experience a huge plus.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Tools: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Assist/Support DSP team on a daily basis.
- Access and navigate SAP APO, Reporting modules and tools.
- Participate in weekly demand & supply planning meetings.
- Generate process and procedure documents for the function.
- Assist with Reporting and Excel tools building.
- Perform data collection, spreadsheet creation, and data analysis.
- Assist demand planning team with various forecasting and analysis, as needed.