Technical Analyst - Integration Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Demonstrated ability to understand issues from both a technical and a business functional point of view
• Ability to perform end-to-end system validation, with a deep understanding of both the financial products and the designed technical solution.
• XML, SQL, UNIX / Linux Operating Systems
• Experience in executing Agile and Continuous Delivery best practices
• A genuine passion for quality software
• Experience with JIRA or other Agile project management and issue tracking tools
• Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent background
• Be instrumental in the analysis, design and building of critical and complex custom-designed solutions
• English speaking, reading and writing
• Experience with modelling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
• Java programming language experience is a plus
• Testing / QA /BA experience is a plus
• Experience with Apache Maven and GIT
• Experience with XSLT or other transformation technologies
The main purpose is to develop applications in order to integrate with external financial providers and platforms and to model the functional flows involved in the communication between the Client's solution and these external systems. There might be cases when the candidate might go to Paris to work on-site or for training for 1-2 weeks period.
You will be working in direct contact with the Client's representatives as a technical analyst in order to understand how their current systems work and how they can integrate with external platforms, answer integration questions and help troubleshoot issues:
• Acquire expertise and master technical domains of the Client's platform
• Model business processes using Business Processing Modelling Notation (BPMN) specific implementation
• Build and maintain transformations between various data formats
• End-to-end system validation including the definition of test scenarios, running and automating them
• Diagnose technical issues for the product by closely analyzing the situation, establishing links with the platform, and acting accordingly
• Answer support questions regarding developed modules
• Help the Client within the scope of responsibility: development follow-up, test definition, testing, upgrades, corrective measures and improvement
• Write and distribute technical documentation
• Maintain constant written and verbal communication with the Client
• Maintain a constant and transparent working relationship with team members
• Maintain a constant cooperation with other teams
The project is a rapidly growing engagement with a solid leader in the FinTech industry developing software solutions for trading, risk management and data processing. Join our Development Center in Luxoft Romania and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. The software development is based on SAFe/Scrum methodology and uses Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes supported by the adoption of DevOps, best engineering principles and XP practices like TDD and BDD. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, grow professionally and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client software platform is used by the world's leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses and corporations to price, analyze and manage their derivative exposures for foreign exchange, interest rate, equity, commodity, inflation and credit derivatives.
How we work:
- The development processes are completely Agile. We are implementing SAFe, the most widely used scaling agile framework
- You will be deeply involved in controlling the development workflow by defining, planning, building, testing and deploying the new solution functionalities
- Once every 10 weeks the new business requirements are provided by the clients and development teams clarify, estimate and plan the work needed for the next period
- Our strong focus is on building high quality software by investing in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, multi-tier testing, code quality, Non Functional Requirements etc.
- The results of your work will be used by the most important organizations in the Investment Banking industry
- Every 4 Sprints you will have the chance to work on completely innovative ideas using any cutting edge technologies or frameworks for a whole Sprint
- We are investing constantly in your professional, business domain and personal development by offering career path guidance and access to a wide variety of trainings.
- You will be supported by our technical mentors, agile coaches, pair working with your colleagues and will benefit on a friendly atmosphere and a dedicated space for games and relaxation