Product Owner with German language
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• German language
• Business analysis
• Product management
Nice-to-Have Skills: Technical background
• Builds and reinforces relationships with key stakeholders of their business unit as well as with the technical teams
• Supports the technical team members by providing them with context on what has to be developed and why. Is accountable on the user story accuracy (writes user stories), also on the groomed and correctly prioritized product backlog.
• Ensures the product backlog is transparent to key stakeholders and the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with key stakeholders. Proactively communicates any relevant updates to key stakeholders
• Is accountable for the acceptance of the product increment delivered each sprint
• Represents the client and the business stakeholders in front of the development team
• Continuously aligns with the Tribe Lead / Delivery Lead counterpart
Reason to join us
• We offer the opportunity to work in a highly professional environment where you will work with high-level financial instruments
• We want you to be part of our success story and give you reasons to be proud of what you achieved as part of our fabulous team
• We give you the opportunity to develop yourself and evolve in your career via our fantastic technical, business-related or soft skills training
• We encourage creative-thinking in our great open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Orinoco is a workflow platform used on automation of various business processes by middle-office team.
Its technologies varies from Java to Tibco and it's deployed on dedicated machines as well as cloud platforms.
Applications are using Docker and Open-shift but not only. Application as well as simple web servers are used.
While the new services are using HTTP/Rest, there are still components that are using JMS (EMS implementation) . Oracle is the preferred data base system.
For the interaction with middle office the is a GUI built on Eclipse platform (Java & RCPTT).
We enjoy doing scrum and continuous improvement so we hope you like it as much as we do.