Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
• Good command of English
• Self-motivated and self-disciplined
• Willingness and ability to travel
Mandatory Skills Description: Requirements engineering, Automotive
Nice-to-Have Skills: ISO 26262, AUTOSAR, Python
• Understand the customer functionality
• Evaluate the gaps between the requirements
• Categorization and prioritization of requirements using mandatory attributes.
• Discuss the functionality with Magna stakeholders (agree on requirements).
• Establish stakeholder requirements baseline
• Manage all changes made to the stakeholder requirements against the stakeholder requirements baseline to ensure enhancements of requirements.
• Propagate the modifications to System / SW documents and redo the validation process.
• Generate discussions with Feature - stakeholders starting from the client requirements for a better understanding of the system.
• Create tasks for this analysis where documentation of the discussion is present (charts, behavior diagrams, meeting minutes)
• Analyze the impact on the operating environment. Identify the interfaces between the specified system and other elements of the operating environment.
• Create system requirements based on the analysis tasks from the previous level
• Create traceability links to ensure the full coverage of the customer requirements.
• Ensure consistency between stakeholder requirements and system requirements
• Structure system requirements - grouping / sorting / prioritization
• Attribute setting with FO support prior to the review
• Cross Functional Review for each requirement with the impacted stakeholders
Implementation / Clarification of the findings
• Allocate system requirements and mark accordingly for future architecture development (non functional mostly)
• Establish bidirectional traceability. Establish bidirectional traceability between system requirements and elements of the system architectural design - if possible.
• Verify all CRS requirements if they are covered (quantitative and qualitative) by system requirements, and if so, mark them accordingly.
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
• Be proactive and highly motivated
• Contribute effectively in the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact to the overall growth of Luxoft