Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• University / Master degree from an accredited technical university
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience as Operations Manager / IT Product Owner
• Good understanding of the financial services sector, with focus on the banking APIs (would be a plus)
• Provable proficiency in English (writing and speaking) - German is a plus
• Provable stakeholders management skills and communication skills
Nice-to-Have Skills: Agile background
Ownership of L1 and L2 support (outage management), define and manage KPIs, improve operations processes to ensure stability of our platform.
The Operations Manager is responsible to manage the relationship to the system owners 10+ of the downstream systems incl. SLA management.
Also to validate the nonfunctional requirements together with the API Product Owners and Solution Architects to improve end2end processes for the benefit of our external customers.
• Relationship Management with all relevant internal stakeholders - system owners of all involved downstream systems (backends).
• Responsible to define and/or maintain Service Level Agreements with system owners of downstream systems.
• Ownership of the outage management process (L1 and L2 Support) incl. maintenance of knowledge articles to improve issue management.
• Improve operations processes to ensure stability of the application API.
• Define and manage strong KPIs and build management reports based on these numbers.
• Build End2End flows for all supported 3rd party use cases to manage and improve dependencies.
• Support IT Application Owner in day-to-day activities to ensure that the application API complies with all policies and standards.
Reasons to join us:
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.