Commercial Marcom Lead
As a person, you are a quick learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You are curious and always strive to go beyond what is expected. As you will be managing several projects and people simultaneously, you are an organized person who can keep perspective while paying attention to details.
• A relevant bachelor’s degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background o 5-7 years of experience in marketing communications (preferably on the agency side)
• People management for at least 1,5 years
• Fluent in English; proven skills in written and verbal communications
• Understanding of marketing automation
• Great communication and collaboration skills, enabling you to work closely with various teams both within the agency (locally/regional/globally) and within various client teams
• A technological interest in digital transformation
• Ability to articulate and evangelize services with stakeholders
You will become part of Ogilvy’s regional marketing team for Microsoft. Here, your main responsibilities will be to manage a team of 10 professionals who are responsible of creation and management of regional commercial marketing campaigns, as well as an additional team of 25 experts who are responsible of supporting Microsoft’s commercial marketing on a local market level in 31 Central and Eastern Europe countries. You will act as a team lead with an overarching view of regional and local commercial marketing activities, supporting the Ogilvy regional marketing lead and Microsoft stakeholders both on a consultative and executional level. More specifically, your tasks will include:
• Manage deployment and readiness for Modern Marketing services and programs - develop marketing expertise on marketing services, programs and operations, enable improved workflow and engagement models and make sure team requirements are considered in internal tools and processes.
• Community engagement and development:
o Ensure handover process for leaving MSDs or vacation situations and support the team with questions and troubleshooting when required.
o New MSD Onboarding/Orientation, manage and coordinate onboarding of new team members, as well as guiding new team member through onboarding process.
o Resource planning, find new hire, career development of Marcom MSDs, MSD headcount planning for new fiscal year.
o Team Contribution and Performance Tracking - monitor activity tracker reporting on a weekly basic.
• You'll be required to develop and maintain a programmatic approach for sharing best practices and case studies within the community and provide consultation and governance recommendations as needed, manage escalations within the community.
• Work with Regional Team Lead.
• Collect feedback from the community related to enhancements and issues - analyze and work with regional team on plan of action.
What rewards will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays, plus more! – days of work-from-home flexibility, notebook, mobile phone
On top of this, we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Informal and friendly environment
• Potential to grow
• Professional education
• Ability to work for one of world’s top tech companies as a client