Senior Demand & Supply Planner
Working in the Supply Chain department of Euromaster Business Services can prove sometimes challenging but rewarding. We are looking for a dynamic person, who can help us maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
What will you bring to the team?
- Previous experience is required (Planning, Logistics, Supply Chain);
- MS Office – advanced level; Macro - Advanced;
- Fluency in English (B2-C1);
- Good communication skills;
- Analytic skills, good with numbers;
- Structured and organized;
- Ability to plan and prioritize;
- Problem solving;
- Decision making;
- Proactive and with initiative;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities;
- Serious, respecting deadlines.
As Senior Demand & Supply Planner, you will be responsible:
- To create and maintain forecast models for its ERM country perimeter, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, and other sources;
- To use the analytical, marketing, and sales data of the company to effectively estimate future product demands;
- To work closely with data maintenance and business insights departments in order to receive the needed information: product catalog updates on articles and pricing and logistic reports;
- To use existing procedures to solve daily tasks, resolve specific situations and support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers etc.);
- To define, update and monitor the main KPI of the department for the countries in its portfolio (OSA – On Shelf Availability);
- To follow-up of the availability shortages and propose different solutions (i.e. replacements in other brands);
- Daily/Regularly contacts the supplier to place the orders for their perimeter;
- Responsible to define stock profiles for the services centers, based on sales historical data and specific business inputs;
- To understand and acts independently for make to order processes being able to update the monthly forecast, make the dispatch per country and plan deliveries together with the 3rdPartyLogistics;
- To maintain a close relationship with transport companies for planning deliveries;
- To maintain a close relationship with each 3PL in order to plan the deliveries or to get any information needed.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.