Order Management Specialist
Working in the Supply Chain department of Euromaster Business Services can prove sometimes challenging but rewarding. We are looking for a dynamic person, who will be responsible of the daily replenishment of the point of sales for several countries in Europe and also to maintain an up to date the portfolio of open orders.
What will you bring in the team?
- Previous experience is required (Logistics, Supply Chain);
- MS Office – advanced level; Macro is a must;
- Fluency in English (B2-C1);
- Good communication skills;
- Analytic skills, good with numbers;
- Structured and organized;
- Ability to plan and prioritize;
- Problem solving;
- Decision making;
- Proactive and with initiative;
- Comfortable with repetitive work and transactional activities;
- Serious, respecting deadlines.
- To analyze the open orders portfolio being able to identify and cancel the orders;
- To review open orders portfolio on a regular basis and close out old orders as necessary (agreed with Demand & Supply Planners);
- To collaborate with suppliers in order to reconcile orders portfolios and inform about purchase orders deletion/creation;
- To ensure the mass mailing communication to POS for various requests;
- To be responsible of daily and weekly calculation of the quantities to be transferred from the central warehouse to the point of sales based on a predefined stock profile (reordering points);
- To agree with the local Supply Chain Coordinators the transfers to be performed to the points of sales based on product availability or other constraints;
- To provide regular reporting for supply chain department.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
- Attractive salary and benefits package (performance bonus, meal tickets, canteen deduction, tires with special price, medical subscription, 7 Card, other discounts);
- A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home.
Joining us in Bucharest Service Center is going to be an amazing career opportunity for you but also a chance to work in a great team.