SAP Support Specialist
Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• Minimum 2 years experience in the area of SAP and Time and Attendance Systems (advantage);
• Project management experience;
• Good knowledge of databases and database applications;
• Knowledge of WINDOWS operating systems (server and desktop);
• Speaks advanced English (a necessary requirement);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Overseeing SAP system in the range of assigned module as well as offering support in order to streamline users work and support business requirements;
• Administrating and supervising SAP and Time and Attendance Module configuration in order to maintain consistency and effectiveness of operations;
• Support in tickets and changes in Time and Attendance Module;
• Ensuring continuity of the system operations;
• Managing IT documentation related to SAP system and related operations;
• Monitoring users’ needs and requirements related to SAP in order to ensure both efficiency and continuity of its functioning as well as matching business needs;
• Participating in assigned projects and ensuring proper quality of delivered solutions.