IT System Engineer
Our heart and foundation have always been our people. They are what makes Heaven Solutions a competent counterpart for a long-term partnership.
Heaven Solutions is a fast growing technology company with offices in USA, Finland, Germany and Romania. Our core competencies are business and IT alignment and transforming IT in a strategic asset. Our customer list includes industry leaders and role model companies. Our core values are trust, transparency and honesty. Given this foundation, we consider each day a new challenge and strive for continous improvement and innovation.
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience as IT System engineer or similar position;
- You have experience with network equipment (managed switches, routers, access points);
- You have a solid knowledge of networking concepts;
- You have good OS knowledge (Linux and Windows);
- You have knowledge of various firewalls and the concepts behind them (iptables, firewalld, ufw);
Nice to have:
- Some basic experience with Windows Server (Active Directory);
- Knowledge of monitoring tools and how they are used for infrastructure monitoring;
- Basic knowledge of security concepts;
- Knowledge of NAS solutions (TrueNAS) and storage concepts like RAID;
- Design, implement, maintain, and manage company IT systems, including infrastructure, services, and tools;
- Script development and usage for automation (bash, python or PowerShell);
- Administration, installation and troubleshooting of on-premise hardware (HP, Dell), software, and services;
- Administration of network devices installed and configured in offices (firewall, ip routing, vlans, wireless, mikrotik);
- Maintain and improve the network infrastructure;
- Implement security tools and keeping all services up to date;
- Possibility to work on DevOps tasks on different projects and services;
What do we offer?
- Working in a young, open-minded and enthusiastic team;
- Work on next-generation products that are not yet on the market, have the hands on innovative hardware, equipment and software;
- Continuous development;
- Training and certifications;
- Language courses;
- Team buildings and various incentives.