20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• 4 to 6 years’ experience working in Integration platform
• Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using MuleESB, Mule API and Mule Cloud Hub
• Experience with at least one of the leading enterprise databases (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL)
• Experience with some web service core standards like UDDI, WS-, HTTP, WSDL, SOAP, REST
• Solid programming skills and experience troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analysers and configuration tools.
• Experience working with RAML using Mule soft. RAML specifications/build experience
• Experience with Mule Soft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus
• Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc. in order to deliver solutions. Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
• Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
• Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
• Fair understanding of project management skills.
• Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
• Mule soft technical developer with 4 to 6 years of hands on experience required for implementation and support projects around ESB.Other info
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount