Oracle EBS Functional Consultant
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• 4-6 years of Oracle EBS (Functional) experience with R12.2.4 experience
• Should have functional experience in the EBS environment in Purchasing (PO),
Oracle General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Cash
Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Project
Accounting (PA) , Property (PM) and AGIS modules.
• Familiar with AIM and other SDLC methodologies
• Hands on Functional Setup and configuration of EBS modules
• Good understanding of customization and Bolt on (RICE) developments
• Should be good in preparation of functional design documents
• Experience of end-user interaction for requirements gathering, understanding
customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out
functional activities related to any new development and maintenance/
production support activities
• Experience in Solution design and Fit Gap analysis is a must
• Experience in working in onshore-nearshore model is preferred
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP ) will be added advantage
• Oracle EBS functional Lead will be responsible for providing functional support to
production issues and also lead activities pertaining to setting up configurations for any
new development or enhancement project.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount