Oracle EBS Technical Developer
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
•4-6 years of Oracle EBS (Technical) experience with R12.2.4 experience
• Should have development experience in the EBS environment in Reports,
Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms
• Experience in P2P, Oracle General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP),
Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA), Sub-ledger
Accounting (SLA), Project Accounting (PA) , Property (PM) and AGIS
• Should be good in preparation of MD070 technical design and assisting
functional consultants for MD050 functional design
• Should have good working knowledge of AME/Workflow, Alerts, Unix Shell
scripts, PL/SQL, XML, OAF, Web ADI, Forms & Reports builder
• Experience of end-user interaction for requirements gathering, understanding
customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities
• Proficient in Solution design and Data modelling
• Experience in working in onshore-Nearshore model is preferred
Nice to have:
• Oracle Certified Professional (OCP ) will be added advantage
• Oracle EBS technical lead will be responsible for development and enhancement of
interfaces, conversions, forms and reports of Oracle EBS R12. Will also provide
technical support on production issues.
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount