SW PM for Application in Instrument Cluster - VNI HMI - TSR
Do you want to be part of a team that builds the cars of the future? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! As a Software Project Manager, you will be responsible to lead the SW development team for instrument panel cluster of the passenger cars from various OEMs. You will be responsible to:
* Lead the SW project from planning to integration until final validation and customer delivery
* Represent the SW project towards the Project Management Team and the customer;
* Drive the SW development activities within the project;
* Ensure end to end software deliverables of the project according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality (including 3rd party software components);
* Develop and maintain a SW Project Plan with cost, quality, risk analysis and timing throughout the project life cycle;
* Assure that the SW project is run according to the valid development processes (Internal Process, ASPICE, ISO26262, prepare the project gate documentation for the discipline);
* Establish and manage technical relationships with all internal and external parties (e.g. customer, suppliers);
* Maintain KPIs for overall progress of the activities, team performance and project quality;
* Support the introduction of the developed project into production;
* Lead the overall software relevant issue resolution;
* Plan and perform SW release and prepare the release documentation to be reviewed by the Engineering Release Manager;
* Elaborate the necessary documentation and perform the steps in the process to ensure the demanded quality level;
* Actively support the development team with reviews, analysis and coaching in relevant issues;
* Manage problem resolution and change management process;
* Participate in internal and external audits (if applicable for the project assigned);
* Participate in the quotation team (if assigned).
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience;
* Experience in the development of embedded software for automotive;
* System and Product know-how (e.g. AUTOSAR, Microcontroller & HW know-how, Single/ Multicore Architecture, Design Frameworks, Embedded Operating Systems, Bus Systems, Production Process Know How);
* Experience in Agile development process (SAFe), framework and tools;
* Knowledge of the SW development process and industrialization;
* English advanced knowledge;
* Mentoring abilities; Capability to take initiative; Dealing with ambiguity;
* Good analytical, presentation and moderation skills;
* Good communication, networking and negotiation skills.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.