HR Recruitment Team Leader TSR
* Responsible for recruiting team
* Recruiting activities for HR and other Key positions
* Responsible to ensure cross functional communication in order to improve information flow inside his/ her team.
* Keeps the contact with the business partners.
* Organizes regular team meetings in order to communicate administrative topics and project related information.
* Is the interface of the team towards next levels of management.
* Is the interface for the other teams within the department.
* Responsible to facilitate knowledge sharing at team level.
* Responsible to mentor and/ or coach team members, when necessary, on recruiting topics in order to obtain expected results.
* Ensures that new team members easily get integrated in his/ her organization.
* Performs regular meeting with all direct reports, in order to monitor performance, motivation, give & receive feedback, discuss the road map and plan actions if necessary.
* Responsible to motivate and retain his/ her direct reports, escalating to his/ her direct superior the issues which need higher management involvement/ decision.
* Responsible to ensure that employees' competencies and capabilities from his/ her team are at the level required by the job, by setting objectives and proposing technical and soft skills trainings for his employees.
* Performs the yearly Performance Management
* Process for all direct reports, with the supervision of the direct superior when needed, according to the applicable procedure, time and budget limits.
* Performs the evaluation of new team members at the end of the integration period, based on job description, position description, set targets and performance.
* Minimum 10 years in multiple HR functions in a variety of business environments
* Minimum 3 years' experience in people management roles
* Good Strategic Workforce Planning understanding & experience in adapting the recruitment process
* Recruitment strategy to the company's workforce needs
* Ability to conduct hiring needs analysis
* Coaching skills; provide guidance to the new members of the team
* Good people management skills
* Good knowledge of HR Recruitment related processes
* University degree, preferably in areas of Human
* Resources/Business Administration, Psychology
* Very good English, communication, conflict management and facilitation skills International experience, consultancy experience, leadership and business experience are preferable.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbatical.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.