Lead Customer Experience Specialist with French PMT .
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Lead Customer Experience Specialist with French to join our Performance Materials & Technologies team from Bucharest. Being part of a successful GCC (Global Customer Care) department responsible for delivering all day to day requirements of the job, the Customer Contact Center (CCC) department acts as single point of contact between the customer and our technical Comply with business processes and controls in order to deliver ‘best in class’ customer service and SR management fulfilment. Assure a successful coordination of each cluster, new member integration and maintain an updated information database. In this role you will work closely with all relevant departments including sales, procurement, operations and supply chain to ensure standard, effective and efficient processes. department.
• University Degree
• Preferred minimum of 1 year experience in a Customer Services environment and a multi discipline team
• Has a hands-on approach. Passionate about customer service, with a professional, assured manner and a confident personality experience.
• Eager to learn and work in a changing and fast- growing environment
• Customer and action oriented
• Self-motivated with good communication skills
• Strong team player with positive outlook
• Ability to interact with a wide variety of customers in various countries
• Understands how different functions within his/her own organization interrelate to each other
• English and French advanced level
• Handle incoming calls or inquiries from prospective customers or clients
• Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff and provide customers with general product and service information.
• Identify, investigate, and resolve customer issues using the database/ERP system/SalesForce/SAP
• Involved in extra tasks such as Dispatching, Auditing, Reporting, Follow up
• Act as Buddy for new joiners
• Clear concise communications with local Sales, Operations & local office support (Regional Administrators)
• Comply with guidelines of Global policies and processes
• Respect the metrics in place
• Meet Honeywell behavioral goals and objective
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and on-going personal development
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Dynamic and international work environment