Juniper BPO Operation Specialist
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Implementation type projects where we are subcontracting installation work and then doing a small amount of configuration/migration work on top.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the procurement area;
• Building up contacts at subcontracting companies, being able to give them clear work orders to bid against;
• Building up an understanding of different country rates;
• Strong Microsoft skills particularly Exce;l
• Database entry and report generation e.g. SAP, Oracle;
• Strong interpersonal skills including experience of dealing with multiple levels and disciplines within a vendor environment;
• Strong communication skills (written and oral);
• Good business / commercial awareness and judgement;
• Ability to work to and exceed deadlines;
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects, tasks and priorities;
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
• Quick to learn and adapt to change (role, tools and systems);
• Exposure to the networking market space;
• Strong teamwork.
Background / Skills (DESIRABLE)
• Knowledge of international customs, legal contracts, revenue, VAT, and local customs issues (EMEA);
• Networking vendor or integrator background;
Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and macros)
Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Helping to manage a network of subcontract installation partners across EMEA;
• Getting pricing from these partners when we have an installation and commissioning element to a PS bid;
• Working with the above role to put together pricing and a quotation to the customer, based on the subcontract pricing above;
• Building a pricelist of repetitive elements of installation pricing;
• Building a "statement of work" for these elements that can be used "off the shelf".
Reasons to join us:
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.