QA Auditor and Process Specialist
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and influence senior stake holders
• Able to review and provide approval for process tailoring and deviations
• Analytical and flexible thinking
• Business awareness
• Candidate must have experience in conducting Management Review Meeting with all the mandatory KPIs and overall system health related data along with the recommendation for system improvement
• Candidate must have working knowledge of designing compliance, effectiveness and efficiency metrics system in line with business objectives and organization policy
• Certification or customer audits
• Experience in designing and implementation of ITIL processes.
• Familiar with project management methodologies
• Focused on continuous improvement and increase effectiveness with knowledge and prior experience in deploying TQM systems, Six Sigma and/or Lean Six - Green Belt certification preferred
• Knowledge of Business Process Re-engineering principles
• Must have handled Internal and External Quality Management
• Must have worked in matrix organization
• Strong customer focus and orientation to customer needs
• Training and coaching skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• ITIL v3 Certified and practical experience
• ISO 20000 Certified Auditor
• ISO 9001
• Six Sigma Green Belt
• Process design tools: ARIS & Visio
• Fluent in English
• Audit coverage % for live services
• "Transition & BAU QA Audit Report
• New processes designed as per business requirements
• Existing processes are periodically updated
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• New Quality process design / roll out basis ISO 9001, ISO 20000 & ITIL best practices and CMMI
• Support in ISO 20000, CMMI & ISO 9001 systems implementation and sustenance.
• Proficient in Quality Management System and process design based on PDCA approach
• Conduct Quality Assurance audits and provide recommendations and drive audit finding closure
• End to end responsible for any external audit
• Process training on defined IQMS process
• Quarterly Audit of transitioned services on sampling basis
• Ensure adherence and compliance to defined and applicable IQMS processes through Quality Assurance Audits for BAU Services
• 50% BAU services (with at least 3 months in BAU) will be audited annually once.
• Publish QA internal audit reports on a monthly basis based on audit planned vs audit conducted.
• Custodian of process asset library called “Integrated Quality management system (IQMS)” which is maintained as online portal accessible to all TSSCs. PEG will review / approve/ reject any service/service line specific process (created/modified by other than BizX team) for inclusion in IQMS.
• Maintain, change, control & improve IQMS documents through defined document control process. PEG group will review & approve service specific process tailoring
• Communicate new & change processes to intended stakeholders in TSSE, TSSR and TSSI.
• Deliver trainings on Process implementation for new and changed processes.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Sounds interesting? Apply!