TSSR Continuous Service Improvement Manager – Green Belt
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile TSSR Continuous Service Improvement Manager – Green Belt active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Strong customer focus and orientation to customer needs
• Influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
• Must be an inspirational and enthusiastic communicator
• Training and coaching skills
• Understanding and energising others
• Driving Action
• Focus on Results
• Analytical and flexible thinking
• Extensive experience of Continuous Improvement delivery
• Able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and influence senior stake holders
• Business awareness
• Knowledge of Business Process Re-engineering principles
• Provides motivation, coaching, and recognition to the team members, as needed
• Must have set up or driven LEAN/Six Sigma discipline and driven targets in IT Industry / domain
• Must have worked in matrix organization
• 6-sigma Green Belt, with minimum 3years of project experience
• Lean practitioner
• ITIL V3 certified and practical experience
• Fluent in English
• Medium level financial understanding and capability to track financial performance indicators
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Manage improvement project pipeline, prepare business case and manage improvement initiatives across TSSR
• Set up and lead 6-sigma projects, coach others
• Establish Continuous Improvement community
• Benchmark performance within the industry
• Perform regular improvement activity review meetings at various organisational levels
• Deliver Six Sigma and Lean trainings to the organisation
• Continuously improve the TSSC Continual Improvement framework through regular alignment with the CI leads in the other centers
• Ensure CI concepts are embedded in the quality management system
• Regularly track the benefits produced by the CSI initiatives
• Identify, mitigate and escalate risks which could affect the efficiency targets achievement
• Network & contribute to methodology, standards, KPI development, Best Practice, Internal communications (in TSSR & across TSSCs) with 6 sigma community across TSSCs
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Certification in Black Belt
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Sounds interesting? Apply!