HR Generalist with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
•Student or young graduate for entry level roles (Minimum 1 year of experience for mid-level roles);
•Payroll experience is highly appreciated;
•Advanced level of English and German;
•Capable to adapt easily and to work on multiple tasks;
•Self-Motivated person, with a positive attitude.
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
•Interact with the end users in day by day operations via specific applications
•Perform researches to identify required information in order to solve errors and issues
•Act as first level of support for HR related situations (HR Administration support; Contact Center; Compensations & Benefits);
•Create addendum for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, contract extensions etc.);
•Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Study leave etc.);
•Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
•Flexible and eager to learn new things.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!