Commisioning Specialist ID F1128160
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth. We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.Requirements
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and reporting tools.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor’s degree (economics university studies is a plus).
• Significant experience on a similar role.
• Experience of working in an ambiguous, fast paced, growing and ever-changing environment, requiring flexibility and creativity to meet the needs of the business.
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision, manage multiple priorities.
• Superior communication, presentation, and organization skills; ability to communicate complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
• Strong ability to see the “big picture” and experienced with improving processes.
• Demonstrated ability to be creative and “think out of the box” to create win-win solutions.
• Proven record of being a strong team player that enables teams to be successful.
• Is responsible for the calculation of sales commissions for internal and external sales channels according to the approved commissioning policy;
• Delivers for payment the result regarding the correct and complete monthly / quarterly sales commissions;
• Prepares periodic financial results (monthly / quarterly / half-yearly / annual) and ensures their analysis, interpretation and reporting;
• Advises the sales support structures, according to their requests, and informs their superior directly in the issues raised by the sales channels and helps to evaluate them;
• Performs special studies and analyzes, simulations at the level of sales directions to support / argue the changes proposed in the commissioning policy;
• Makes periodic or upon request reports on the sales commissions of the Sales Divisions and Directorates, within the established deadlines, ensuring that the sources of information are correct;
• Analyzes and consolidates the information received from various IT sources and applications, interprets the results, ensures their correct transmission and make recommendations for improving the procedures;
• Proposes the improvement of working and analysis methods and contributes to their continuous adaptation to business requirements
• Health Services for you and your family
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Flexible individual model of rights and benefits
• Special offers for holidays, banking services, trainings, etc.
• Personal and professional development:
Only selected candidates will be contacted.