.NET Developer with Azure Cloud (Remote)
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task
• Able to work both independently and with a team depending on assignment
• Help develop and maintain Azure cloud applications utilizing the full .Net development stack working with the different elements of a particular IoT Application
• Develop application functionality at either the middle layer or front end of an application
• Develop unit tests to support code
• Exposure sand work in mobile development tools such as Xamarin
• Work within a highly collaborative team using cutting edge IoT services and modern Agile methodologies as a process framework
• Code review using Microsoft Azure DevOps
• Documentation for team sharing Qualifications that would be a plus:
• Experience with web architectures and technologies (HTTP, REST), gRPC.
• C# development experience
• Applied experience with using database technology (SQL and Non-relational).
• Azure cloud experience a major plus
• Experience with development tools (GIT, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, etc.)