High Volume Hiring Assistant
Since the opening of our virtual doors in 1995, we have never stopped pushing the limits of what is possible. Amazon's mission is "to be Earth's most customer-centric company," and our evolution has been driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA. We strive to hire the brightest professionals and we believe that employing a diverse workforce is central to our growth. People who succeed at Amazon have a lot in common - they are customer-centric, they are leaders, and they are innovators.Requirements
The recruiting assistants work virtually but closely with Recruiting Lead and the Recruiting Specialist, providing them support in the mass hiring process of new Customer Service Associates, in Romania and Italy. The role will be based in the Amazon Development Center in Iasi, but reports to the virtual structure of the EU CS HVH Team. The ideal candidate will work effectively with internal and external customers and should possess great communication and analytical skills. They have a demonstrated ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service to the client and candidate. The recruiting process for high volume hiring roles is managed virtually and does not require the direct interaction and screening of candidates, allowing flexibility and fast growth for the business operations.Responsibilities
· Support the recruiting agencies in identifying the right tools to source candidates.
· Manage pipeline via internal platforms ensuring candidates have completed the virtual assessment process, prior onboarding
· Create and deliver projects that aim to improve the candidate experience and overall recruiting metrics
· Owns relationships with internal and external stakeholders to build and constantly improve candidate onboarding experience
· Compile data for metrics reporting
· Communicate requirements and duties to candidates and agencies
· Schedule candidates’ appointments with external providers within set deadlines
· Fluent knowledge of Romanian language (spoken and written)
· Fluent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
· Ability to work both, independently and as part of a team
· Ability to learn quickly new systems
· Ability to design and manage projects under tight timelines
· Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
· Strong attention to detail and organization skills
· Good IT literacy, particularly MS Excel
· Knowledge of Italian, Spanish or French language
· Knowledge legal aspects of the hiring process
· Previous experience in a recruiting or HR role
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Please submit your CV in English