Resourcing consultant in domeniul telecomunicatiilor
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience[max 5]:
Minimum 2 years of experience in a recruitment role
Experienced in recruiting methodologies e.g.interview, assessment centres, psychometric testing etc.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
Graduate with a degree in Business or HR related subject.
Recruitment related assessment accreditation (eg.SHL) would be desirable.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 5]:
- Provide recruitment and selection solutions specific to his/her area of expertise and develop resourcing projects to respond to business needs;
- Secure the best possible talent for all vacancies, within agreed SLAs;
- Uses the most appropriate searching methods in order to attract the best candidates ;
- Recommend appropriate recruitment and selection tools and any necessary improvements to the existing tools and programs;
- Provide advice related to his/her area of work to internal customers, business partners and HR management team;
- Utilize every direct or indirect contact with candidates or potential candidates as a unique opportunity to provide a great candidate experience and to build the company's image as an admirable company;
- Actively promote company as Employer of Choice in every interaction/initiative/event or project.
-Keeps track of the recruitment and selection records in order to facilitate appropriate reporting and decision making related to recruitment and selection.
We offer you to be part of a brand-new office from the beginning and constant development. Our client employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and continuous improvement and success.
If you have passion for your work, for your team, for the company and the services we deliver, join their company. They live a family atmosphere, support each other and always have space for a good laugh.