Junior Project Execution – Mechanic Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TenarisSilcotub active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Project Execution – Mechanic Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Department: Project Execution è Complex Projects – Collaboration – Team Work – Design of technical concepts Scope: Applies technologies in his/her specialties to develop support task for basic engineering and project management execution, ensuring compliance with Tenaris policies and standards. Responsibilities:
- Collaborates, within his/her assigned area, analyzing the basic engineering required to develop new installations or modify the existing ones.
- Participates in the execution of projects assigned to the department.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- To comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process.
- Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month Induction Camp (International Online Workshops)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Degreed in: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electro-Mechanics
- Language: English - Advanced
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, SAP, SolidWorks, AutoCad, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Robotics
- dynamic with high level of initiative and autonomy
- curious, fast learner and team player
- accuracy through tasks and multitasking
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Benefits
- Relocation Bonus
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave