Junior Production Engineer
Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Rolling Mill à Complex and thrilling – a Safety first – Specialists in the field – Processes’ liaison and wide workload – Interdependent with the maintenance and other areas Scope: Supervises operation in the different machines of the production processes. Coordinates schedules, assigns responsibilities and looks for opportunities of process improvements.
- Controls and follows the production process, ensuring the accomplishment of production programs/schedule according to products' specifications, customer needs and Tenaris quality standards.
- Controls procedure compliance alerting deviations from the policy, procedures and specifications. Participates in the design and implementation of procedures and work instructions.
- Monitors Process indicators like productivity, utilization, charge to thousand, interruptions, rejections. Optimizes plant's performance and promotes the compliance of inspection plans and basic preventive maintenance.
- To comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process. Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
- Complies with the energy and other supplies consumption target/goals, carrying out the required actions that aim to reduce the use of them.
During this complex development cycle of 2 years, you will go through the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month Induction Camp (International Online Workshops)
- E-learnings, on the job training and other specialized courses
- Degreed in: Mechanical Engineering / Metallurgy / Material Science or other related technical fields.
- Language: English - advanced
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, Metallurgy, Heat Treatment, Quenching, Mechanics
- dynamic with high level of initiative and autonomy
- curious, fast learner and team player
- accuracy through tasks and multitasking
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Benefits
- Relocation Bonus
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave